Thursday, December 11, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
- Sabi Studios or Sabby Studios-What people actually call me, I'm not sure if it sounds professional enough though
- Sabattack Studios-I think I used it for a character on WoW, might work for web design but I think it might be a little retarded
- SabbyG Studios-It's kinda like a gangster name, or it could be cute like SuzieQ, don't think I like it too much either way though
- Sabrina Gelbart Studios-Obvious one, timeless, always will suit me, maybe too long though? Doesn't really have any character
- S. Gelbart Studios-A bit shorter?
I decided on studios (maybe it should be studio? Studios sounded right to me for some reason) because it keeps it open for film work, it seems more general and I kinda like it more than designs.
Then there are names which don't pertain to my real name in general. I wanted something kinda whimsical:
- Mouse in a House Studios-inspired by the Pink Floyd song, my favorite so far
Actually that's all I've really thought of in that department. I'll update it with more. Post ideas if you have them!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Right now I'm trying to figure out where to start with this new path. In the past, I've spent many hours messing around and doing tutorial with photoshop, fireworks and flash. I know java and HTML. Right now I feel like there's a billion things I should be learning in order to try and get work in this area. My boyfriend says I don't have ADHD because I can sit in front of the computer all day, but what he doesn't understand is that the Internet is basically the ultimate tool for anyone with a short attention span. Right now I'm trying to do a million things at once, it's amazing I've completed this much of a blog entry so far. I'm learning PHP, messing around in dreamweaver and fireworks while also perusing the web for inspiration. What to do next? I need to brush up on other programing languages, I went in to format this blog and realized I don't even know all the tags in it so maybe that's next. I'm also trying to figure out some online courses I can take next semester that will help me with what I'm doing as well as maybe help me get some insight into what I should pursue next. So much I could be doing.